Last Updated on February 2, 2021 by Yetty Akindele
The only way to improve your credit is by increasing your credit score. While it is well known that there are measures you can take to repair your credit by yourself, some people have opted to have it fixed by credit repair companies. One of the most prominent and highly rated credit repair companies in the US is CreditRepair.com. With over two decades in the credit repair industry, this is definitely one company that is doing something right.
CreditRepair.com’s team is made up of experts who make use of a process that has been developed and fine-tuned over the years in fixing their clients’ credit. The company boasts of successfully solving their clients’ credit issues and this is evident with the numerous positive reviews you find on their website.
Similarly, on bestcompany.com, as at the time of writing this post, there are over 1228 customer reviews giving CreditRepair.com an overall score of 8.4. CreditRepair.com’s sole purpose is to improve the poor credit rating of its members.
CreditRepair.com works with your credit gotten from all three major bureaus. Hence, you can be sure of a well-rounded credit fix.
Now lets take a look at some of the features of this credit repair company
- 3 Step process for credit repair; Challenge, Dispute and Monitor. This process simplifies the process of credit repair for their clients making it easier for customer understanding and success.
- Free credit evaluation online which includes credit score check, negative item summary and recommended solution. Pulling your credit score won’t hurt it as this is a soft check
- A highly engaging ‘credit education’ sector on the platform explaining all about ‘credit’
- A solid history of positive results on their website as well as on major review sites such as Trustpilot and Bestcompany.
Pros of CreditRepair.com
- Simple and easy to understand the process of fixing credit.
- 50% off for family and friends!
- Flexible monthly payments that span a wide variety of budgets depending on the state of the repair needed.
- Most of their clients use their services for 6 months, with an average Transunion credit score increase by about 40 points in 4 months.
- Easy to navigate the website.
- Access your credit repair on the go, by downloading their mobile applications.
- Free consultation.
- Free credit checks.
- Availability of the necessary online tools for clients to help track credit repair progress.
Related: Your credit score the deal breaker
Cons of CreditRepair.com
- Service is not available in Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Ohio, Oregon, and South Carolina.
They charge for their service based on the number of negative items in your credit report. You can also find out how many negative items you have for free.
To sum it all up, if you would like to repair your credit score in the US and don’t know how to go about it, you can make use of the services of CreditRepair.com. With so many positive reviews, this decision is one that could help you with your Credit health. An excellent credit health paves way for many financial benefits!